- ARENAL SPRINGS VILLAS BY THE LAKE - SAN CARLOS
Land area: 49,000 m2 (4.9 hect), Professionally developed property consisting of 5 villas, Bodega, Rancho BBQ, Jacuzzi, Pool, Innkeeper Villa and Office. The infrastructure is complete with paved roads, septic, water and landscaping and equipment. Magnificent, pristine, exotic, with some of the most incredible views in the area. / Occupancy: 2 – 8 people depending on each Villa / entire property can accommodate 16 people.
Rental Prices: from $109 to $399 per day, depending on the Villa and Season. From $699 to $2699 per week, depending on the Villa and Season. Entire Estate rented for: per day $856 to $996... per wk. $5499 to $6499. /Sale Price: $2,250,000 REDUCED from $2,750,000
Arenal Springs consist of just less than 49,000 square meters. This is a professionally developed property consisting of 5 Villas, 1 bodega and 1 outside building described as the rancho for outside BBQ and picnicking. The infrastructure is complete with paved roads, septic, water and landscaping and equipment. Magnificent, pristine, exotic, with some of the most incredible views in the area.
Villas and Additions:
1. The Enchanted Cottage: This villa was created and designed as a mystical and enchanting one king bedroom villa. The Front veranda is completely enclosed and has plenty room for dining, relaxing and entertaining. It also has a wet bar. Entering the front door you will see a large area consisting of a custom made wood kitchen cabinetry, ceramic counters and backsplash. Fully stoked with pots, pans and dishes. A beautiful ceramic tile floor throughout. The living area has a fold out queen sofa and additional seating. The bathroom has a large shower and is also finished in beautiful ceramic tile. There is a large king bedroom, private and cozy. There is also a side door that exits to a beautiful concrete and volcano rock stairs ascending to Casa Primavera another Villa on the property. Outside the veranda wraps around you can heard the river, view the forest and wildlife and even see the Lake. The Enchanted Cottage
The Enchanted Cottage is the guest house just down from the original house. A 10' x 24' terrace sits on the front of the property and features a Costa Rica rocker, chaise lounge, wet bar with natural spring water (very pure - great for drinking), chimney and dry wood for fire on those enchanted evenings. The modern kitchen is completely furnished and there is a designer bathroom and king size bed. Comfortable living area with a fold out sofa bed to accommodate (2) additional guests. The dinette will seat 5 adults with 2 chairs for extra guests, though the cottage is designed for 2 people. Use as a private home rental by day, week or monthly. We will add breakfast between 7-9 am to fit your schedule for a nominal fee if requested. Daily Maid service included.
2. Casa Primavera: Located 36 steps above the "Enchanted Cottage" is the original residence. This lovely home features 3 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths. Each bedroom has ensuite baths, and two have private entrances. A large fully stocked kitchen and dining area are perfect for your 'All American Breakfast", or sit outside to soak in nature. There is a fireplace, gorgous views and beautiful woodwork throughout this cozy getaway. Accommodates a party of (6) comfortably and possibility of (8) with a fold out Sofa Bed. It has a King Bedroom, a Queen Bedroom and a Twin Bedroom. Daily, Weekly and Monthly rates available. We will add breakfast between 7-9 am for a nominal fee. Daily Maid Service included.
Beautiful panoramic view of the lake Arenal from the covered front veranda. The large pool is just steps away. Beautiful woodwork, beautiful ceramic everywhere. A large dinning and living area is hard to describe. A laundry and side door to heard the river and view the rain forest . The first floor has two bedrooms, each with their own private bath and entry. One is a king bedroom and the other twin beds. There is a cute powder room at the front door. Upstairs there is the third bedroom with a queen bed and private bath. Another door leads out to our own private balcony. The views of the lake out the windows are to die for.
3. Casa Bella Vista: Named for the magnificent views you will have. This villa is built over a 2-1/2- car garage. The garage has a designer ceramic floor and an authentic antique sink for washing up. Also there is and shower for the gardener. The villa above is a lovely large room with a queen bed, (handmade wood), a tasteful kitchen and a living area with a fold out queen sofa. It also has a private elegant bath. You will love the incredible views from the front veranda. Casa Bella Vista is a premier queen bedroom unit with a fold out Sofa Bed for (2) additional guests. It is located next to Casa Grande and nestled into the hillside. It has a fully integrated kitchen and private bath with a large elegant shower. Use as a private... as in Enchanted Cottage. The views from the veranda are spectacular. The elevation is over 2000 feet above sea level. Sit back and relax and use the hot tub or enjoy the outside fireplace in the rancho. Listen to the sounds of the rain forest or watch the visiting howler monkeys.
4. Casa Grande: Casa Grande is the largest home on the property and also the highest, sporting beautiful views of Lake Arenal and surrounding jungle. Casa Grande offers a large parking area and covered 2-car garage. A relaxing Rancho sits next to the Palace and is great for cookouts and entertaining. Adjacent to the Rancho, connected to Casa Grande is a natural spring water hot tub for your relaxing pleasure. Casa Grande features a granite wet bar, giant master bedroom with bath en-suite. A grand living room area of 55 feet and magnificent views with 33 feet of windows to view Lake Arenal, indoor fountain, large kitchen and dining area, laundry, guest bedroom and much more. You won't believe your eyes. Feels like you're a Movie Star. Accommodates (4) Guests.
Volume ceilings over 20 feet high made of imported almond beams and cedar. A designer kitchen with granite tops, modern appliances and comfortable dinning for 8. The living area is 55 feet long with 3 areas to relax. First is the living area, Beautiful furniture from the United States and decorated completely by a leading Nebraska decorator. It has an entertainment center for viewing direct TV. The second area is a social area with more beautiful furnishings and views out of 33 feet of windows. It even has a functioning fountain. You won’t believe the incredible panoramic view of the lake and the mountains. You can see all the way to Monteverde. The third area has seating for playing cards of games enjoying the view and snaking. There is a wt bar with an under the counter refrigerator and a Bose Radio for music. Next is the spectacular master suite with a king bed. Beautifully furnished and decorated. Walk in closets for him and her. A quite master suite bath with a grand shower and two vanities. There are two other bedrooms. One with a private bath and the shower and two vanities. There are two other bedrooms. One with private bath and the other shares half bath. The laundry is a large bedroom. Outside it is the surrounded on trees sides by a large covered veranda. The most incredible views in all of Lake Arenal. The quality is unmatched in the construction and the finishes. Even the windows are imported. They are of unmatched quality, made in Germany.
5. The Rancho: The rancho is a stand- alone building opens on one side to view all of the Lake and Forest. It has a fireplace and a grill for cooking out and dinning.
6. The Jacuzzi: Covered by a matching roof it has fresh spring water and looks out over the Lake and Forest.
7. The pool: A large pool approximately 15 x 30 feet. Un-describable, you just have to see photos.
8. Innkeeper Villa and Office: This is a one bedroom, one bath home with a kitchen and bath used by the innkeeper and his wife. There is an office in the rear and a laundry. It has an outside entry for powder room to be used by the pool visitors.
9. The bodega: The bodega is used by the gardeners to store the equipment and supplies for every day operation of the grounds and villas.
10. Undeveloped Property: There is much room to expand. There are two plateaus on the keeper part of the property that are must see. Spectacular Views and ready to build on. There are other wooded and cleared areas of the property that have huge potential for future expansion,
Area Attractions: Arenal Volcano • Tabacon Hot Springs • Fortuna Waterfalls • Canopy Tours • White River Rafting
Lake Arenal Attractions: Windsurfing • Kayaking • Waterskiing • Lake Tours, Fishing Excursions (Rental equipment & boats available) • Jungle Treks for the Eco-Adventurer • Miles of manicured trails • Horseback Riding through the Jungle • Tennis Courts & Restaurants Minutes from Arenal Springs property • Mountain Biking through protected wilderness areas • Platform rigging (Canopy Tours) through the jungle lets you glide between the trees
Low Season May 16th t0 November 14th.
High Season November 15th to May 15th
Note: There is a (3) night minimum for the Entire 13 Acre Estate of 4 Villas.
Single Villas no minimum.
||per day $856 to $996... per wk. $5499 to $6499
||per day $349 to $399... per wk. $2299 to $2699
||per day $279 to $329... per wk. $1899 to $2199
|Casa Bella Vista
||per day $119 to $139... per wk. $799 to $899
||per day $109 to $129... per wk. $699 to $799
** Note: Rates do not include Costa Rica taxes currently at 16.39%